Registered Plumber or Registered Plumber and Gasfitter – Full time, Permanent
Rate yourself as a Top Registered Plumber or Registered Plumber and Gasfitter?
Do you want a plumbing job in where you can earn top dollar and love coming to work?
Do you want a great place to work where you have plenty of scope to learn, have fun and work on interesting plumbing projects?
Our Lower Hutt-based plumbing business is pumping and we are looking to expand. With big things on the horizon we want to take the right person with us. Both our builders and maintenance clients are flat tack!
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic registered Plumber or registered Plumber and Gasfitter to join our growing team. If you are registered Drainlayer (or training to be one) that would be an added bonus.
We work across the entire Wellington region and we provide maintenance and new build plumbing services, gasfitting and drainlaying services for both residential and light commercial.
Here’s why you’ll want to be part of the team:
- Earn an excellent wage package to match your plumbing and gas fitting skills
- Company vehicle
- Mobile phone – Samsung Galaxy S8+
- Uniform (Hard-Yakka pants, polos, t-shirts, hoodies, safety boots)
- Paid Birthday off, that’s right, you don’t even have to book it in, just don’t turn up!
- If you are relocating to Wellington, we’ll help with any moving costs up to $1000.
- We are keen hunter/gatherers so regular fishing and diving trips are essential to keep our souls in balance.
Here’s what we need from you:
- Current NZ Licensed and Registered Plumber, or
- Current NZ Licensed and Registered Plumber and Gasfitter, or
- Current NZ Licensed and Registered Plumber, Drainlayer and Gasfitter
- Clean full NZ drivers licence
- Be able to work independently, run your own jobs and train apprentices
- Honest, trustworthy and enthusiastic
- Great people skills who can communicate clearly with customers and the team.
Applicants for this plumber position should have NZ residency.
If this looks like you, please apply now via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and brief cover letter.